vintage wedding bouquet

Courtney had ordered a grey and cream wedding nosegay of ranunculus and poppies,I thought since it was a vintage themed wedding I asked her is I could include some orange blossoms are they were looking lovely together and aptly fit her theme.

The bouquet is a nosegay which has turned quite pretty and refreshing! The bouquet has grey poppies,cream ranunculus,orange blossoms,a bit of twirls of feathers and I added a nice ivory ribbon beneath to give it a nice vintage finish.The bouquet is finished off with a green ribbon which was going better with the bouquet.





1 comment:

  1. I love it! You did such a great job and it's everything that I wanted (and more!). I posted a glowing reveiw on blog (read it if you feel like blushing).

    http://ckandtay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Pin It button on image hover