Handmade Forget me nots wedding cake topper bird nest in blue

forget me not
I used some my all time favorite forget me nots -(the flowers are so intricately made that it take loads of time to finish them) in my bird nest (which btw is also handmade) for a blue wedding cake topper.This would be gorgeous a top a cake for a garden wedding! Seprate bunches of forget me nots can be ordered.What more I can totally see this resting somewhere special after the wedding as lasting memories of the day!


forget me nots
Forget me not wedding cake topper! I have been in a bit of creative splurges :-) and guilty of having not concentrated on my "to do" orders - anyway here is what I have created lately.


1 comment:

  1. This is AMAZING! I used it as an inspiration for my handmade invitation model. I hope you don't mind... It's here: Creation Faeries Wedding.

    I can't believe you can create such beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Pin It button on image hover