anemone hair flower for melanie

I have so many backed up orders I am going nuts here:-),so for 2 weeks or more I will not be taking any new orders for Aug/Sept/Oct as they all have been booked up.The flowers are handmade and do require time -I hate to do them quickly :-) so any pending orders,I do really appreciate your patience...It's been the first year I have turned down orders!

If you do need an order please email me after 2 weeks.

Here is a hair flower I did for Melanie -it's paper anemone -I feel anemones are such a beautiful flower and the paper lend a certain touch of elegence to it.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog article about the Great blog article about this topic, I have been lately in your blog once or twice now. I just wanted to say hi and show my thanks for the information provided.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Pin It button on image hover