Daffodil wedding bouquet

It's been a while since I posted due to many visitors popping in and my mother is with me for a short visit! Liz had ordered her wedding bouquet and 6 bouquet for her bridesmaids.She said she like bright colors and that her wedding colors were blue,green and yellow so the idea of daffodils popped in.I have been working on it with my mom and here is the collection!








The bouquet features ranunculus in shades of ivory and salmon,tulips in ivory,yellow,salmon and daffodils to create a pop.The bridesmaids hold a dozen cheery and bright daffodil with green stems.




In order to tie all into the color scheme I used a deep blue grosgrain ribbon with a rick rack tie on it.The bridesmaids have pale yellow grossgrain ribbon with blue ties.
The boutonierres are a flower called bachlelor's button in midnight blue.The stems are clay and finished with a crisscrossed ribbons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Pin It button on image hover