Pink Dahlia paper flower wedding bouquet

I was working on a pink dahlia paper flower wedding bouquet.I had a lot of time on hand on so I wanted everything to look the best!

We thought it needed a little pop in the colors so we chose 2 colors of pink dahlia with white clay stepahnotis with pearl centers.There are ivory roses interspersed intbetween with some pearl and bead leaf fillers.The handle is finished off with a ivory satin ribon and pearl pin.Each dahlia has swaroski pearl centers too which just dazzles under light!












Just when I have bouquet to photograph New England gives me the gloomiest day to photograph it! I guess I need to figure out a way to get some great lights in my house :-)

btw Katie had sent me this picture as an inspiration pictures and how close do you think it's come to the inspiration?
Inspiration bouquet

Katie hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. All your creations are wonderful! amazing! breathtaking! beautiful! stunning! marvelous!... I can't even find the proper word... I'm spellbound...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Pin It button on image hover