Paper Calla lily wedding bouquet for Nicole

Nicole has ordered her bouquet quite a while back and I took a long time to make it-I didnt expect so many orders this year! Thank you so much Nicole for your patience.I do hope you will like the bouquet I made for you.

The bridal bouquet is made up of red paper calla lilies ,since Nicole was so patient :-) I just had to do something extra special.I am not a fan of the green floral tape so I made nice stems for her! Just took more time on it but worth the effort.





I changed my mind soo many time on what color and type ribbon fits what (Sometime I get mad at myself for being so picky) -finally I decided to all RED satin.It was what matched well in the end.

The bridesmaids hold white calla lilies with red wrap and white pins.

Hope she likes it!n

1 comment:

  1. Olá! I am Brazilian and I do not speak English… but I love the artificial flowers and I am looking for to learn to make them. .achei its blog and was astonished with its flowers… assist could me with some teaching (tutorial) so that I can develop this art? We do not have professors here and my dream is to be able to make flowers… thanks!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Pin It button on image hover