Wedding flower for Celeste


I am bit behind schedule here -my gardenias are selling out so I needed to make some..

I am working on a lovely order from Celeste for her wedding,her colors are tones of yellow.

I tried out one usher's boutonierre and here is what I created a buttercup colored yellow rose with a single crystal encrusted stephanotis.The stem has a gold thread wound on it to create a nice dimension.I am wondering if I should use the brighter yellow or the lighter yellow...

Lot or order to cover.Hope the memorial day weekend was great! I got back some picture from Christi's wedding (anemone bouquet) and am very happy to see the pictures,so more pictures of another great couple coming up so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to stop by to let you know that I've passed along the 'One Lovely Blog' Award! Please stop by my blog to pick up your award http://cherrytartdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Pin It button on image hover