Gardenia and roses Paper flower bouquet

I got an late order from Ashley for a paper flower wedding bouquet for her civil ceremony.She is marrying a soldier and she sent me this picture of the dress she will be wearing (gorgeous!)


so since the wedding is March 25th I needed to get ahead and make this one first.

It has a gorgeous color pallette of pale pink roses,and white gardenia's which she said she wanted in the bouquet and I added some hydrangeas and some filler and lo behold I have a beautiful paper flower bouquet for her.
Hope she like it!








I
Posted by Picasa








I got a an order via etsy for a clay gardenia hair flower and here is what I created for her.I turned out sooo great that I thought I should be relisting it!

Take look at my listing at Bridal Gardenia for the hair The flower would be 3.5 inches big just right to wear in the hair for your wedding.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so Much!!!


    [IMG]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa65/suezq0214/Guam2009051.jpg[/IMG]

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Pin It button on image hover