Crepe paper flower for cakes inspired by Martha Stewart

I was pretty surprised to see crepe paper flowers used by Martha Stewart on fondant covered wedding cakes! See the following picture:


Picture courtesy www.marthastewart.com A real beauty.

Now I was really inspired by the new crepe paper peonies I made to turn them into flowers for cakes.It's something I am looking into especially when brides would like to cut costs in this economy.

Some flowers on top and graduating down would look gorgeous!
crepe paper peonies

1 comment:

  1. These flowers are amazing and look so real. I think wedding cakes always look better with a couple of good "accessories" placed strategically on/around the cake...and these flowers would be great for that.

    Martha sure knows how to make things look good.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Pin It button on image hover